Monday, September 16, 2024

Mobile livescore football Emma Raducanu: Tennis is almost like playing the piano, because when we go on the court we express ourselves

Emma Raducanu shared what is important to her when entering the court.
I play much better when I`m happy and can show my personality. In the last month I have started playing much more freely.

I was myself, I fought, I played with passion and intensity. And so am I. I am very persistent and brave.

I tossed around for a while. I think in the past I was always playing a role and sometimes I couldn`t calmly enjoy the moment.

I`m much better able to express myself now.

While recovering from injuries, Raducanu became interested in art and playing the piano.

I would compare myself to an artist, because even when playing tennis, we mainly entertain the audience.

Our ability to create on the court comes first: how we build plays, how we cope with various situations and failures, what shots and directions we can use in the game.

And it`s more than just tennis. It`s almost like playing the piano because when we go on the court we express ourselves.

The British woman explained why she likes to play the piano.

This is a great way to express all your emotions at once. This is a wonderful release for me, because day after day I have to keep my face up. And this is a great way to let it all out.


Emma Raducanu: Tennis is almost like playing the piano, because when we go on the court we express ourselves Mobile livescore football - more details and information: Mobile livescore football

No comments:

Post a Comment