Friday, May 10, 2024

Live scores On the Premier League website, Portuguese player Betinho was mistakenly added to the Manchester United roster. The forward reacted: They called me more often than on my birthday

The Premier League website mistakenly added a new player to the Manchester United squad.

A profile of 29-year-old Portuguese striker Betinho has appeared on the league`s official website. He was assigned the 11th number, and the statistics of his performances also included previous seasons with Manchester United - with zero matches played.

The error was later corrected.

Betinho himself commented on this situation:

I only found out this was true when my colleagues messaged me and I then confirmed that my name was indeed listed on the Premier League website. Today I received more calls than on my birthday.

The player also joked about this situation on Instagram. It will be a pleasure to share the dressing room with you, " the Portuguese wrote, addressing Bruno Fernandes and Diogo Dalot.

Betinho is a Sporting CP graduate who plays for Espinho. In the 2014/15 season, he played 1 match according live goals for Brentford in the Championship.




On the Premier League website, Portuguese player Betinho was mistakenly added to the Manchester United roster. The forward reacted: They called me more often than on my birthday Live scores - more details and information: Live scores

No comments:

Post a Comment