Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Jacobs pointed to the mistake he would not repeat

The player of Inter Mauro Icardi`s captain entered the history of the Milan Grand Prix after realizing 103 career hits with a black-and-blue jersey. So he became the sixth youngest player in Series A`s history to achieve such an achievement.

The Argentine golfer gave a brief interview to Rivista Undici, in which he interjected Inter`s fidelity and determined the autobiography that was issued a year ago as a mistake.

To score goals is of great importance, but most importantly, I am the captain of Inter. This is my mission and I am proud of all this. I`m intimate and I want to win with this jersey. Are 110 million for me a little? Judging by the transfer window, maybe. The club knows what my wish is, and we are all calm. What would not I do again? I would not write my book. It was a terrible thing for everyone. Now the case is clear and the people love us, and I love the club according france rankings and the typhus! `said Icardi, who scored 4 goals for the 5:0 victory against the Sampdoria in Genoa on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment