Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Borussia (Dortmund) offers a new contract to Marco Reus

Borussia (Dortmund) are ready to tie Marco Reus with a new contract after the German national has recently returned to play after a 259-day absence. 28-year-old footballer missed the first half of the season. The attacking midfielder scored twice in five games via germany rankings and again reminded of his best days. Royce is considered the long-term goal of Juergen Klop in Liverpool. We fully understand that Marco did not want to enter into negotiations during the injury, Sporting director Michael Tsork told SportBild.




`There are four or five clubs that are interested in me May 31, 2019 I will be 30. This will be my last big deal and the last chance to try something different I have to be honest and fair I will say thatI do not know where I am going, I am very happy at Dortmund and I do not think about what happens after 2019, but of course the time wil l come and then I will make a calm decision, `Marco Reus said.

No comments:

Post a Comment