Sunday, December 31, 2017

Marco Reus is deluding but not Borussia (E)

Borussia (Dortmund) will offer a new contract to Marco Reus, as the current one expires in the summer of 2019. This was announced by the sport director of the Michael Zork club. `Marko is one of us, I would love to see him for a long time in Borussia, ` said the former midfielder to the Welt am Sonntag.




Some time ago, however, the footballer himself hinted he could leave. There are 4 or 5 foreign clubs via buy soccer tipster that tempt me. I will be 30 years old on 31 May 2019. That would be my last chance for a big deal and my last chance to try something new. I have to be honest in front of myself and say I do not know where I am then, `said Royce. The 28-year-old attacking midfielder has had several operations but is now ready to play after suffering a heavy injury in the finalthe German Cup in May.


He will travel with the Marbella training camp team, but he is not expected to be fully loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment