Thursday, January 19, 2017

Süle: `I refused to Chelsea because Bayern will help me develop myself.`

The recent addition of Bayern Munich, Niklas Sule admitted that he refused an offer from the English Chelsea to endorse with the German champion.
`The step to go in England wouldn`t be right for me. I had a meaningful conversation with the management of Bayern Munich and Hoffenheim. In the end, I picked Bayern, because that is a unique chance for me.`, commented Niklas Sule.
`There was a strong interest in me by Chelsea, but I see Bayern as a team that develops in the best possible way. There I fit well and I can learn a lot from the rest of the central defenders.`
`The passage of my teammate Sebastian Rudy to Munich surprised me because I had no idea that the Bavarians were negotiating with him.`, added Niklas Sule.

No comments:

Post a Comment