Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Bonaventura: `It is too early for celebrating.`

The AC Milan midfielder Giacomo Bonaventura admitted that still in front of him and his teammates there is a lot of work to be done. The Rossoneri missed the victory in the derby with Inter Milan after leading with 2:1, but at the last minute, they led to a draw.
`Certainly, we regret that we allowed a goal right at the end. We managed to keep the ball well and I think that Inter pushed us physically. But this game predicted by hockey-predictions.com will help us for the next one. We are on the second place in the standings, but it is still early for celebrating.`
`I am pleased with our game predicted by hockey-predictions.com but I think we need to improve in static positions. Thanks to the fans who helped us a lot. However, we must continue to evolve.`
`I still don`t have a goal in the derby with Inter Milan. Now, however, I play in the midfield, but the important thing is that the team goes forward. I try to help in whatever way I can, and the goals are just a bonus.`, said Bonaventura.

No comments:

Post a Comment