Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Ashley Williams: `I needed a new challenge.`

The recent addition of Everton Ashley Williams stated that he needed a new challenge and that is a part of the club.
After eight seasons at Swansea he left the `Swans`, who will receive the excellent 12 million pounds. The player`s contract is for three years, as at the `Goodison` he will replace John Stones who passed to Manchester City.
`I had some great years at Swansea, but I needed a new challenge and I`m glad that I am coming to Everton. This is a great club by soccer tips that goes forward and I want to be a part of this progress.`, said Williams.
`I`m looking forward to find out what the manager plans for me and the team as a whole. I`m sure I will learn a lot from the coach, who was one of the greatest in the history of that position. What Everton fans can expect from me is devotion and striving to handle it in the best possible way.`, he added.
It is expected that by the end of the month, the team will attract more players, such as claims that are very close to Yannick Bolasie from Crystal Palace, for whom it will be paid at least 25 million pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment