Friday, July 29, 2016

De Laurentiis: `Higuain is a fake man!`

The President of Napoli, Aurelio De Laurentiis, said of the accusations of the starry addition of Juventus, Gonzalo Higuain.
The Argentinian international said at a press conference yesterday that he joined the big rival of Turin because of the boss, who he could not endure one more day. The words of the footballer came because of remarks by De Laurentiis, who called him a traitor.
`I read what Higuain said and I want to focus on the part, stating that I am the reason he is moving to Juventus. If Mr. Higuain was so annoyed by me and for so many years I didn`t know, so he is a fake man or a great actor. I would exclude the last option.`, said the film producer.
`We spent a lot of time together. I can tell you that he was calm and showed no signs of intolerance of me. There are many people who are witnesses. How suddenly no longer he can stand me? If it was like that last year, we were not going to spend a lot of time together, to discuss his new contract.`, said the boss of Napoli, and finally, he added that Higuain has shown disrespect to Napoli

No comments:

Post a Comment