Friday, May 27, 2016

Jose: `I`ve always felt the relationship between me and United.`

The new Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho expectedly was very happy after today`s appointment at the club. The Portuguese expert spoke highly of the club, to which, in his words, has always felt a special affection.
The 53-year-old footballer was fired by Chelsea in December because of the disastrous start to the season and 2015/2016, yet since then, the name began to be talked for the position of the day before Louis van Gaal.
`To become the manager of Manchester United is a special honor in football. This is a club analyzed by livescore that is known and respected throughout the world. This team has the mystique and romance, as no one else has.`, explained the Special.
`I`ve always felt connected to Old Trafford. Here I lived one of the most important moments in my career and I`ve always had a good relationship with the fans. I look forward to starting my job as a manager and enjoy their support in the coming years.`, added the tactician.
Mourinho has ratified a contract for 3 years with an option for extension by one more season.

No comments:

Post a Comment