Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Vidal: `I have been preparing for seven months to be ready.`

Alexis Vidal said that seven months is trained in great anticipation to make his debut for Barcelona.
`We trained hard both Arda seven months to be ready, when the time comes. I am extremely happy that he has come. It`s been a long time without being in the game analyzed by 11livegoal.com rhythm. The workouts are not official matches. It`s normal to not be 100% ready.`, said Vidal.
`For every child`s chance when he got the opportunity to play for Barcelona. I`m glad that I`m part of this great club. The penalty was imposed in Barcelona because the team gives a chance for young children to develop and to your dreams come true. I believe that Barcelona will keep this way and will continue reaching out to young talented guys.`, added the adolescent of the Catalans.
`It is enough to see a few workouts on Messi to understand how big a footballer he is.`, said Alexis Vidal.

No comments:

Post a Comment