Thursday, January 21, 2016

Neuer: `I may join another club.`

One of the indisputable leaders of Bayern Munich, Manuel Neuer made a statement that certainly was not well accepted by the fans and managers of the club. The goalkeeper has hinted that he may one day change his club adviced by soccer win predictions affiliation.
However, the German national who will soon reach the age of 30 years, stated that this is unlikely to happen before the expiry of his current contract. He is tied with the Bavarians until 30 June 2019.
`I feel great at Bayern, but I can not exclude the likelihood that one day I will look forward to another club. I may then want something different. And yet,I have a contract until June 2019, and now it`s only January 2016.`, said Neuer.
Since joining the Bavarians, he won three titles, and as his team is heading and this season, it seems that will be decorated with four. But the goalkeeper did not think `the silver gravy boat will land easily at the Allianz Arena.
`It is clear only that I won`t get any presents by the end of the season and nobody will decide to give us points. It won`t be easy until the middle of May and it is clear to all. But we want to be champions, because no one in the Bundesliga has not won four consecutive titles.`, said Neuer.

No comments:

Post a Comment