Monday, November 9, 2015

Ramos is mad at Sevilla fans

The defender of Real Madrid, Sergio Ramos, is angry of the fans of Sevilla about the boos at Sanchez Pishuan.
Ramos opened the score for `White ballet`, but the hosts came to the victory with 3:2.
`It is a shame the fans booed me in Seville. I`m from Real and Sevilla. I will say even one day to put in my grave flag of Real and Sevilla.`, Ramos is outraged. Years ago he passed in the Grand from the team of Sevilla.
The player declined to comment on the dispute, which had with the medical team, after he was forcibly changed more in 32 minutes. `Now is not the time to comment on medical topics.`, he said.
Asked about the upcoming El Classico, the defender said: `We have two weeks to work and we need to tell Real to be calm. The derby with Barcelona is unable to lead me all the way to orgasm, but almost close to that feeling.`, Ramos.

No comments:

Post a Comment