Thursday, November 19, 2015

Gareth Bale: `I am completely ready for the derby with Barca.`

Gareth Bale is expecting the another edition of El Classico. In front of the Spanish media, he said that he had already recovered fully from his injury and was very ambitious for the upcoming derby with Barcelona.
`I was outside the country nearly 6 weeks for that reason, I haven`t had a chance to get more involved in the meetings. However at the moment I feel good and I`m fully prepared for the upcoming clash with Barcelona that are the two biggest clubs in Spain. The huge rivalry dates back to the years, always fighting with them for trophies in the Primera, in the Champions League and other tournaments. When these two teams play, a certain tension on the pitch rises, making the fights and so exciting.`, said the Real Madrid player.
In Saturday`s clash at the Santiago Bernabeu the fans of `White ballet` will be hoping the Welsh to repeat his performance from the King`s Cup finals in 2014. Then Bale became the hero for his team, once he realized the awesome shot in the door of Barcelona for the final predicted by football predictions 2:1. `This goal is one of my favorites in my career and certainly will remain for a long time in my mind.`, said Bale.
On Saturday, Real Madrid is going to welcome Barcelona at Santiago Bernabeu in a meeting of the 12th round in La Liga.

1 comment:

  1. overated football player, who cares if his ready or not he has no place in real and my football prediction would be 3-1

    ReplyDelete