Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The hero for United: `I`m mad that I did not score hat-trick.`

The hero for Manchester United in the Champions League play-off against Brugge, Memphis Depaj has some critics about his presentation. He scored two goals and assisting on the third in a 3:1 success over Belgium.
However, he found a fault because it has not scored a hat-trick. And the Dutchman had a chance to do it in the middle of the second half, but this achievement overlooked him.
`Last season I scored a lot of goals and I definitely know the feeling. I know how it works, but in a large club by 11livegoal should always keep. Putting sense at Old Trafford is amazing, but I have critics for my game.`
`I definitely wanted to get a third goal, and my pass in the 67th minute. Probably tomorrow I`m going to forget about it, but tonight I`m not going to stop thinking about it and I`m not going to give me peace.`, said Depaj after the match.

No comments:

Post a Comment